Please some academic research on the criteria of Web site evaluation.
1. Please then decide what criteria you will use to evaluate Web sites of your choice. Please
be kindly reminded that different types of websites may require different sets of criteria. I
suggest that you set up between 3 to 5 criteria.
- Please decide what kind of Web sites you would like to evaluate and explain the reasons of your choice. (You need to choose at least two sites.) Please give the accurate URL of your chosen Web sites so the sites can be visited and verified.
- Please discuss why the Web sites of your choice are well designed or poorly designed. Realistically a Web site can have some well-designed features and some poorly designed features. Please remember the terms "good" or "poor" are only defined by your criteria; you need to decide if it is a good or poor quality according to your criteria.
Or Choice 2
Please some academic research on the criteria of app evaluation and then evaluate three apps you have used on your mobile devices.
- Please bear in mind that different apps may require different sets of criteria. I suggest you set up between 3 to 5 criteria.
- Please describe the three apps and the functions and importance of those apps in your life.
- Please do some research and then state the pros and cons of the apps, including their designs.
Or Choice 3
Please refer the discussion of Information Literacy discussed in our textbook and find some research references on the topic of information literacy in computer-mediated communication.
use of CMC can be generally categorized into informational and
interactive use. What about your informational and interactive use?
Roughly, what is the percentage between the informational and
interactive uses in your daily or weekly usage? What is the percentage
between the two types of usage (informational and interactive) in your
educational, working, family, or social life? You may also examine
other aspects of your life in terms of online communication.
review the sixth stage model by Eisenberg and Berkowitz and then
information literacy at work in the textbook. First please evaluate
your information literacy in your educational and/or working life and
then report your level of proficiency. Then please evaluate your
information literacy in your family and social life then report your
level of proficiency. Finally, please evaluate your information
literacy in your political or entertainment life and report your level
of proficiency. What have developed well and what improvements do you
still need? Please support your evaluation with your actual life
experiences when you “locate, evaluate, effectively use, and communicate
information in its various formats.” (Westerman, Bowman, and Lachlan,
2014, p. 47).
I will evaluate your project upon the following criteria:
1. Have you used the Standard English vocabulary, grammar, style and pattern of organization in writing?
2. Have you included some research references and applied and cited them in your presentation?
3. Have you explained your points with descriptive and analytical details?
4. Have you used PowerPoint or another e-presentation format and shown noticeable efforts for visual or audio effects for
5. Have you completed all the three parts of M2 project?